A. Education :
BS Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering/Mathematics
B. Type of experience and length of time required :
· AT least 4 years knowledge and experience of relational database modeling and design, systems analysis and design, database structures and software.
C. Specialized technical skill / special talents required :
1. Principles and practices supervision
2. Current operating systems functions and systems software
3. User applications
4. Functions and use of computer and peripheral hardware
5. On-line monitoring and diagnostic resources
6. Data processing operations in large scale, multi-site environment.
· Perform a broad range of supervisory responsibilities over others
· Communicate orally with customers, clients, or the public in face-to-face one-on-one settings, or using telephone.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships by working cooperatively with others.
· Comprehend and make inferences from written material in the English language
1. Supervises assigned IT operations and staff, such as computer operations, production scheduling, data entry, and user system support/help desk functions. Provides guidance to systems analyst/programmers regarding work procedures, technical issues, work priorities and special requests from customers/ end users.
2. Supervises and participates in the study of operations and procedures, recommends changes to improve methods, procedures, service levels, and operational efficiency. Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
3. Determines work requirements, priorities and best use of resources for scheduled operations as well as during unplanned incidents. Prepares statistical and narrative reports regarding operational, vendor or user activities.
4. Instructs end user in the use of new internal procedures and operating instructions. Provides training to assigned staff or other personnel regarding specialized computer applications.
5. Ensures security of assigned operational center and assumes delegated management responsibility during emergencies. Notifies appropriate personnel of problems or changes to operational schedules or service levels.
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org