Responsible for dealing with the customers. Must have the ff,
1. Ability to communicate well with the Customers and other workshop personnel.
2. Ability to diagnose vehicle repair requirements
3. Adequate knowledge on policies and procedures
4. Adequate knowledge on customer Care.
5. Ability to update accessories/parts sales of the reception
6. Ability to monitor post-servicing follow-up.
7. Ability to perform road test with customer during reception (if necessary).
8. Ability to give accurate estimates.
• Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or BS Automotive
• With at least 1-2 years’ experience in troubleshooting and diagnosis of vehicles
• Knows how to drive and with a valid professional driver’s license
• Results-, service- and details-oriented, analytical, excellent interpersonal skills, honest, can function well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org