· Lead the strategy and execution for the process of onboarding suppliers.
· Research and identify new clients.
· Create pitches, presentations and budgets for prospective clients.
· Manage several accounts and present as the face of the company to many clients.
· Maintain strong relationships with clients.
· Achieve high sales targets and keep on-track with business development goals.
· Build new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
· Give sales presentations to high-level executives.
· Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support.
· Feed back all suggestions for improvement and market research to supervisor.
· Ensure team is aware about all important or urgent activities within accounts.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
· Preferably 1-3 years experience as an Account Executive or another Sales, client-facing position
· Good at multi-tasking, experience with handling multiple clients at the same time
· Ability to develop lasting professional relationship with clients
· Charismatic and approachable personality
· Enthusiastic, energetic and creative attitude
· Collaborative and good with teamwork
· Can act independently with initiative
· Great analytical, decision-making, and management skills
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
· Clear and effective communicator, in person and writing
· Knowledgeable of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
· Professional demeanor with an appropriate presence and tact to suitably represent company in various environments
· Paid sick leave
· Paid vacation leave
· Company car
· Transportation allowances