- Generating and qualifying leads
- Reach out to prospects via LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to qualify leads using a specified scoring system. The expected activity level for this position is 30 cold InMail a day.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains.
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
- Convey summarized key findings from conversations to the rest of the Marketing team to help refine marketing communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attending local and international leads from the website.
- Assist in Closing Deals and Winning New Accounts
- Must be self-motivated and efficient work ethic
- Must have high awareness of deadlines and urgent concerns
- An over-and-above sense of responsibility’
- Heartwarming sense of empathy in addressing and resolving client concerns.
- Ability to adapt and learn in order to analyze client concerns and suggest solutions.
- Confidence in communicating with clientele and build good relationships with them.
- Able to send proposals, contracts and other client or digital marketing consultant requests on or ahead of time.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in business field.
- Proven experience in Customer Service, Lead Nurturing, Customer Training, or a similar role. Preferably within an International market.
- High level of InMail communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, webinar tools and telephone systems)
- Ability to learn about products and services, build benefit statements and describe / explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal.
6 - 12 months
College / Graduated studies
August 05, 2019
October 07, 2019