We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
Our Administrative Assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org