1. Handles administrative request and queries from senior managers.
2. Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software.
3. Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes.
4. Answer and direct phone calls.
5. Organize and schedule appointments.
6. Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
7. Develop and maintain filing system
8. Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
9. Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
10. Maintain contact list
11. Book travel arrangements
12. Submit and reconcile expense reports.
13. Provide general support to visitors.
14. Act as the point of contract for internal and external clients
15. Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle request and queries from senior managers.
16. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.