· Bachelor's Degree in field relating to the skills required is preferred or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
· Three to Four years of experience in procurement contract administration that included contracts that dealt firsthand with state and local laws and regulations.
· Detail oriented responsibility for accuracy
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills, and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of SAP or other enterprise financial system and an e-bidding platform is desirable.