JOB SUMMARY: Provides a variety of bookkeeping and accounting functions including payroll for staff and clients.The Bookkeeper keeps records of all financial transactions for programs within the resort. The Bookkeeper verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions, working closely with the Operations Manager or Officer-in-Charge to ensure transparency.
• Performs bookkeeping and payroll duties including staff & client payrolls, bank deposits & reconciliations, accounts payable and other client payments
• Prepares payroll for staff and clients
• Maintains bookkeeping files
• Performs clerical and other related duties as required
• Provides back-up Finance Team Leader support
• Maintains and installs accounting software and file backup
• Other duties as required.
Must have excellent computer skills and willingness to upgrade computer skills, as required.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Good time management skills and the ability to anticipate and manage a changing workflow
Good computer, analytical and mathematical skills
Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills
Demonstrated effective communication and problem solving skills
Ability to prioritize workload and work under peak load pressure to ensure deadlines are met
Maintain well-organized filing systems and work area