- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- With background in a manufacturing company and chemical laboratory
- Preferably License
- With strong communication and leadership skills
- Computer Literate
1. Responsible in preparation of technical and accident reports.
2. Responsible in controlling documents and SPC charts.
3. Assist in evaluation and monitoring of new chemicals and processes.
4. Responsible in preparation of all reagents and standards.
5. Monitors and check the conduction of chemical analysis.
Less than 6 months
College / Graduated studies
English [ A1 ]
January 28, 2019
June 23, 2019