- Conduct laboratory testing.
- Understand water treatment theory.
- Conducting water analysis tests such color, odor, PH, turbidity chlorine and residual for treatment process control.
- Determine chemical feed rates and adjust chemical dosages.
- Maintain treatment records and analysis.
- Collect representative water samples to be used by other agencies for water analysis testing for regulation compliance.
- Calibration of chemical injection equipment and adjusting chemical feed rates.
- Collect water samples to monitor and analyze residuals for disinfection and filtration control when needed.
- Must be available for and willing to be on-call on 24-hour basis.
- Conduct water analysis tests to ensure safety and water quality by collecting representative water samples and testing for contaminants and properties such as color, odor, chlorine levels, etc.
- Graduate of B.S. Chemistry.
- Licensed Chemist.
- With experience is an advantage.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Requires good communication skills and fast learner.
- Performs other related duties required from time to time.
- Graduate of B.S. Chemistry
- Licensed Chemist
English [ A1 ]
October 16, 2019
December 15, 2019