1. Plans and develop health prevention programs.
2. Provides necessary assistance to all employees in the proper take of medicines.
3. Advise staff and workers on matters of healthy and safety for their guidance.
4. Conducts first aide and healthy work habits orientation to all employees.
5. Checks workplace to detect unsafe condition and make a report in carrying out the provision of health and safety
conditions and practices of all employees.
6. Maintains an accident/ illness record system.
7. Reviews result of accident/ illness investigation and implementation of accident/ illness prevention.
8. Maintains and keep medical records of all employees.
9. Facilitates the annual medical examination of all employees and promotes immunization of all employees.
10. Maintains the first aid kit.
11. Monitors and identify the medicines needed.
12. Maintains quarterly report on employees health status, specifically employees with frequent occurrence of health problems.
13. Prepares Zones Pass.
15. Submit Monthly Accident Report
16. Submit SSS sickness and maternity notification.
17. Assist company physician.
18. Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.