* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
* Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
* Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control and postoperative instructions.
* Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
* College graduate of any Medical course.
* Willing to be assigned in Robinsons General Trias.
* Able to work with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants may send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org