BE PART OF OUR TEAM, METRO SOUTH MEDICAL CENTER!
EDUCATION: Graduate of Nutrition and Dietary Courses. Registered Nutritionist/Dietitian
EXPERIENCE: With at least ONE year experience
- Plans, implements and is responsible for the provision of the dietetic and nutrition service to patients & carers in assigned areas.
- Promotes and abides by the Metro South Medical Center policies and procedures generally, as established and as varied from time to time.
- Support and contribute to the achievement of the clinical, teaching, research and organisational goals of the Hospital as an active member of the Hospital community.
- Support and contribute to the achievement of continuous quality improvement in the delivery of services to customers.
- Exercise proper courtesy, consideration and sensitivity in dealings with patients, members of the public and other employees.
- Act with integrity in the performance of your official duties and in the use of official equipment and facilities.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of patient, employee and other information.
- Participate in the systematic continuing development of your own work performance and skills.
- Complies with all legislative requirements in the work place including occupational safety and health acts and workers’ compensation.
- Performs appropriate nutritional assessment and intervention for patients in designated areas.
- Documents patient assessment, management and progress in a timely manner.
- Coordinates the provision of special dietary requirements for hospital patients.
- Delivers and evaluates patient education, either individually or in groups.
- Develops, evaluates and updates dietary education resource.
- Develops protocols and procedures according to evidence based practice.
- Attends regular multidisciplinary team meetings, case conferences and team meetings as appropriate.
- Identifies and uses community resources appropriately.
You may visit our office at National Road Molino IV Bacoor Cavite, Lower Ground Floor, HR Department.
Contact Person : Izelle C. Soliman
Contact Number : (046) 477-1743 loc. 128
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9AM to 3PM
For walk-in applicants please bring the following requirements.
Priority: Valid ID, Diploma, TOR, PRC ID, Board Rating, Board Certificate
Others: Government Numbers (SSS, TiN, etc.), Clearances, Birth Certificate, COE, Trainings / Seminars.
Note: For requirements, kindly bring Original and Xerox Copy