- Will work on-site and manage projects.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and preventive repairs on all electrical systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Act on repairs when electrical systems and machinery malfunction.
- Inspect and assess potential problems and recommend changes/upgrades on electrical systems to increase productivity and functionality.
- Graduate of B.S. Electrical Engineer.
- Registered Electricl Engineer (REE).
- With experience is an advantage.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Requires good communication skills and fast learner.
- Performs other related duties required from time to time.
- Graduate of B.S. Electrical Engineer
- Registered Electriacal Engineer (REE)
English [ A1 ]
October 16, 2019
December 16, 2019