Networld Hotel Spa and Casino has 89 rooms and brings you world-class Japanese service at the heart of Manila with the help of our Japanese Resident Manager, and staff who can speak in both Japanese and English. Compact yet complete, it is a classic boutique hotel that houses everything you need under one roof: spic-and-span suites, restaurants, a spa, a casino, a travel and tours office, reliable shuttle service, and offering “World class Japanese service within your reach."
Responsible in the handling and conduct of various activities of the department pertaining to corporate Training and Development as well as general affairs of the company.
1.Graduate of BS/AB - Psychology, Behavioral Science/AB English or any related course
2.Minimum of two (2) to (3) years relevant experience particularly in the areas of Training and Development
3.Computer Literate; knowledgeable in conducting Training Needs Analysis with Excellent Communication Skills
4. WIlling to be Assigned in Pasay, Roxas Blvd.
1.Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consolation with the line managers.
2. Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
3. Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
4. Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
5. Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically.
6. Manage training budget.
7. Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
8. Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
9. Maintain a keen understanding or training trends, developments and best practices.