- Conduct electrical safety check on computer equipment.
- Assist user in solving hardware and software issues.
- Monitor and manage desktop, laptop equipment.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers, telephone and internet connection of the hospital.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows, Microsoft Office, printers, andcomputer hardware.
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other hospital error that needs IT support /Technical support.
1 - 2 years
College / Graduated studies
English [ A1 ]
June 14, 2018
July 27, 2018