- Wash by standard procedures all pots, pans and utensils used and others as assigned
- Ensure that the working place is clean, sanitized and organized.
- Ensure proper storage of cleaning materials and that everything is complete before the beginning of operations.
- Daily cleaning of kitchen area.
- Practices segregation of trash at all times.
- Performs regular trash runs.
- Washes all trash bins and necessary equipment and materials under their responsibility.
- Ensures that the dish area is clean and organized at all times.
- Request and maintain adequate level of cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Observe proper storage of chemicals.
- Assist in kitchen preparation production as assigned.
- Assist in hauling of delivered items, kitchen equipment and others as instructed
- Observe standard food safety practices at all times.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned to him/her from time to time by his/her superiors
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a High school Diploma/ Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Flexible, attentive, active and honest
- Willing to be train as multi-task employee
- Willing to work shifting schedule
- Must be hardworking, honest & responsible.
- Can work under pressure and is flexible with time.
- Has a good sense of initiative especially in maintaining the cleanliness of the work area.
High School / Vocational School
October 01, 2019
December 01, 2019