Produce accurate medical documents with clearly organized thoughts using excellent auditory skills and applying in-depth knowledge of medical terminology, transcription guidelines, English usage, grammar, punctuation and editing.
- At least 1 year of experience in medical transcription (We will train you for FREE if you do not have experience, but you must be willing to work in our Molino office)
- Experience in both US and UK accounts as well as in General Transcription a definite advantage
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent English communication skills and above average comprehension
- In-depth knowledge of medical terms and transcription guidelines
- Understand medico-legal implications of health records and compliant to security and privacy standards
- Detail and quality-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, can type 60 words per minute, and know how to use electronic references
- With good moral character
- Team player, extra-miler, and teachable
- Willing to be assigned in Molino 3, Bacoor City, Cavite office (along Molino Road, near University of Perpetual Help Molino)
Kindly email your resume to email@example.com with cover letter stating position desired (Trainee, MT, Editor, or QA), preferred arrangement (Home-based or Office-based), why you believe you should be considered for the position, and include at least 3 references from the MT industry. You may also call our office at (046) 431-4754, (046) 571-5907, (02) 370-4749 or text (0917) 853-1905 for inquiries.