TEAM LEADER Responsibilities Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture Set clear team goals Delegate tasks and set deadlines Oversee day‐to‐day operation Monitor team performance and report on metrics Motivate team members Discover training needs and provide coaching Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments Encourage creativity and risk‐taking Suggest and organize team building activities Requirements Excellent in English communication skills (verbal and written) Finished at least 2 years in college or graduate of any 4 year course. At least 1‐2 years experience as Team Leader in a BPO company is a must. Must have good decision making, organizational and problem solving skills as a routine part of daily basis. Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills and experience demonstrating Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor In‐depth knowledge of performance metrics Good computer skills, especially MS Excel Excellent communication and leadership skills Organizational and time‐management skills Decision‐making skills Willing to work in Imus, Cavite Willing to work on graveyard shift Full time positions available
The successful candidate will meet the requirements below: Job Description • Strong knowledge of the nature of the business of the account, its standards and processes • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that handles time sensitive and secure transactions • Must possess strong people management skills • Previous experience / general understanding of underwriting-related processes, policy processing and analytics • Excellent project management skills are a must • Domestic and international Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) experience • Detail-orientated and able to support a team of client service specialists • Excellent writing skills are essential • Strong interpersonal and communication skills including a firm and patient demeanor • Proficient in MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio • Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts • Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships • Forecast and track key account metrics • Prepare reports on account status • Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed Qualifications • At least 1-2 years work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role. • Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization • Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) • Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs • Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail • Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities • Strong verbal and written communication skills • Willing to work in Imus, Cavite • Must be willing to work on graveyard shift • Full time positions available
Job Description: The ideal candidate will measure production quality and quantity and applies learning tools to improve both. Maintains expert‐level knowledge in at least two production departments; evaluates and improves processes within work areas; refines learning tools and techniques across the operation; assists in measuring the effectiveness of learning; measures impact of his/her development efforts; improves associates' job‐related skills; develops, maintains and applies learning tools (methods, checklists and skill building agreements) to encourage associate development. Identifies areas for associate cross training and support and implements the\ training to support the objective; assists in driving success of peak and non‐peak training plans. Excellent communication skills • Comfortable talking in front of a group as well as one‐on‐one with an individual • Able to give and receive feedback effectively • Can drive understanding (i.e. using visual aids, able to recognize when a group or individual is lost and needs more attention) Ability to follow up • Always meets time commitments and deadlines, is goal oriented • Checks and tests for understanding • Gives insight to area managers Proven people skills • Works hard for the success of others, constantly remains “customer obsessed” • Demonstrates a positive “can do” demeanor and has fun and gains energy from working with others • Is an active listener Is a technical expert • Demonstrated ability to consistently function at 100% of expectations • Understands upstream and downstream variances • Is able to use resources to expand knowledge and can answer tough questions Qualifications • Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook • High School diploma or equivalent • Prior training, teaching or presentation experience • Willingness to work different shifts • Excellent attendance • Candidates must be very organized and able to handle multiple and changing projects/priorities
Job Description: Reporting analysts must have a strong background in computer science and programming since they often need to create customized tools and applications to handle the specific reporting needs of a business. They also need to exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills since they deal closely with a business' information technology (IT) workers, training them to troubleshoot user issues with customized tools and software. Analysts must work with both IT departments and project managers to find any issues with custom software, as well as to propose and develop upgrades to deal with technical issues and enhance efficiency as business needs change. Requirements: • Computer Science or Business related major • Must have a significant experience in computer database management, programming, or software development • Excellent written and verbal communication, training, and troubleshooting skills; ability to evaluate and manage client business needs .
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Must be knowledgeable in:
• Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
• Administering compensation and benefit plans
• Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & • development
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks in performance management
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
• Maintain employee files and records
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• 1 - 2 years HR Experience.
Job Qualifications • Establish beforehand how long each part of project would take. • Well Experienced with Space Planning, Architectural Layout and Detailing. • We are looking for a Candidate with Individual Design Initiative. • Able to chat and Screen Share through Skype Meetings to review projects. • Be AutoCAD Proficient. • Demonstrate knowledge of well organized structured layers and dimension Standards. • Incorporate our Corporate Title Block consistently while maintaining high drafting standards. • Revit and or Sketch Up Capabilities would be a Plus. • Applicants must be willing to work in Imus, Cavite on graveyard shift.
Job Responsibilities: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program. • Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs • Screening resumes • Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates • Administering appropriate company assessments • Performing reference and background checks • Making recommendations to company hiring managers • Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers • Following up on the interview process status • Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved • Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process • Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices • Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations • Completing timely reports on employment activity • Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
Graphic Artist - Render Listings
Job Description We are seeking skilled graphic designers that conceptualize, design, and develop illustrations, marketing collateral, images, web design layouts, and graphic arts. Job Qualifications •Experienced in graphic designing is an advantage. •Proven graphic design and layout Skills. •Advanced proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign. •Excellent eye for layout and design. •Ability to prioritize multiple tasks is exceptionally resourceful. •Strong organizational skills and highly detail- oriented. •Good verbal and written communications skills. •Extremely good eye for detail and consistency. •Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail. •Software required (and preferably skillful in): -Photoshop -Illustrator -SketchUp -CAD -3D Max -Indesign -Acrobat Pro -Corel Draw -Excel -Word -WinZip/WinRar (zip program) •Willing to work on shifting schedules. •Willing to work in Imus, Cavite. •Full-time positions available.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
-Good English communication skills.
-Experience in BPO/Call Center is a PLUS.
-Highly-analytical & excellent problem solving skills.
-Internet & computer savvy, knowledgeable in MS Office applications.
-Must have excellent English communication and Interpersonal skills.
-Willing to work in Imus, Cavite.
-Willing to work on a graveyard shift.
-Full-time positions available.
For Chinese Speaking Representative
CHINESE SPEAKING REPRESENTATIVE
• Candidates must be fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese, both written and verbal.
• Call center experience is not required but an advantage.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including correct usage of grammar and terminology.
• Dependable, accurate and detail-oriented.
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Internet and computer savvy.
• Has good business writing and communication skills in English and Mandarin or Cantonese.
• Attentive to details and values accuracy.
• Amenable for a shifting work schedule.
• Willing to work in Imus, Cavite.
• Exceptional English communication skills
• Must be great in English Grammar (written and Verbal)
• Perfect administrative skills (Admin skill is a must)
• Previous experience related to this position is preferred.
• Experience in call center/BPO is an advantage.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Emails in a Microsoft windows environment and ability to navigate through software applications.
• Detail-oriented and Resourceful
• Proficient and accurate data entry skills
• A strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to complete repetitive, fast paced work
• Good organizational, time management, customer service, and problem solving skills.
• Result-oriented and must have the ability to handle multitask functions.
• Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.
• Must possess a professional, courteous,resilient attitude and common sense.
• Ability to follow directions and work with minimal supervision
• Ability to understand quickly and execute complex written and verbal instructions.
• Willing to work on a graveyard shift in Imus, Cavite.