- JOB SUMMARY
Assists the OSA/Guidance Office in ensuring quality student services, instilling
student discipline, providing scholarship grants and coordinating with the Student Council
and other student organizations the students’ extra-curricular activities.
- Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists in the implementation of the college policies through distribution of student
handbook and posting of relevant information particularly Dress Code and wearing of
ID’s for student compliance.
2. Coordinates with the Student Council Officers on matters pertaining:
i. Organization week
ii. Foundation week
iv. Student Election
v. Student Organization
3. Assist students during intra-collegiate competition during Sports competition, Campus
Quiz and Seminars.
4. Assists in conducting freshmen orientation through the Euthenics class.
5. Involves students in the College’s major movements/activities.
6. Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the superior.