I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Summary of Key Functions:
· Examined work orders and discussed work with supervisor and/or manager.
• Performed regular vehicle maintenance tasks; oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
• Tested parts and associated systems to make sure that they are working accurately.
• Identified mechanical problems of vehicles, equipments manually or by means of computerized diagnostic tools.
• Replaced damaged parts of vehicle/ equipment.
• Repaired different parts of automotive systems.
• Adjusted repaired systems to predefined specifications.
• Informed supervisor and/or manager on work performed, overall condition of vehicle/ equipment and future repair requirements.
• Followed PMS checklists to make sure that all critical parts are inspected.
II. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Vocational graduate or comparable work experience of minimum of 2 years experience in related field
- Flexible, can work under pressure.
I. FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Experience in handling light and heavy equipments.
- Experience in troubleshooting and overhauling both light and heavy equipment.