- Male or Female
- Graduate of any business-related four (4) year course
- With at least two (2) years’ experience in Production Merchandising in a garment manufacturing company
- Knowledgeable in fabrics and trims purchasing process.
- Computer literate (MS Word & Excel).
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
- Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors
- Working closely with visual-display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize sales
- Forecasting profits and sales, and optimizing the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
- Making financial presentations to senior managers
- Accompanying buyers on visits to manufacturers to appreciate production processes
- Managing, training and supervising junior staff
2 - 3 years
October 20, 2017
December 07, 2018