- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests. GREET GUEST!
- Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
- Communicate with different types of people to comprehend what they want and to provide them with information and assistance.
- Check for new maintenance requests from the PMS (Property Management System) and update remarks once the task is completed.
- Update the maintenance work order form / Job order and file them.
- Carries out preventive and corrective maintenance activities on hotel equipment and tools.
- Ability to interpret readings from meters & gauges and other measuring units.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure situations and exercise good judgments’.
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of hotel guests and pertinent hotel information.
- Ability to ensure security of guest room access and hotel property.
- Ability to read and understand test equipment, measuring devices, and safety manuals.
- Preform maintenance activities in the guest room like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners / HVAC and AC ducts.
- Perform maintenance activities in hotel public areas like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing and electrical equipment and cosmetic items.
- Program TV's and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
- To clean, lubricate, protect, and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel.
- To operate as an independent mechanic by analyzing problems, identifying courses of action, and implementing solutions with available resources and to a high degree of quality.
- To be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect guests and associates, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
- To monitor Fire Alarm systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems.
- Read and understand blueprints, schematic drawings, and technical parts breakdown.
- Carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Maintains the hotel facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned Supervisor.
- Train and instruct other members of the staff through sharing of knowledge and skills.
1 - 2 years
November 10, 2018
January 11, 2019