Urgent Hiring !!!!!!
This position is responsible for the supervision at Quarry.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Responsible for the safety and direction of employees, visitors, and contractors
- Drive continuous improvement of safety, operational excellence and cost.
- Supervision of employees including timekeeping, performance management, weekly scheduling, management of time off requests, and assignment of duties
- Supervise entire operation including daily start-up of all plants and production throughout the day and night operation
- Overseeing of daily maintenance operations and special projects
- Day-to-day planning, scheduling, and coordinating
- Communication with President on current conditions/situations
- Trouble-shooting of issues and problems that may occur
- Weekly scheduling of employees including management of time off requests
- Coordination of drilling and blasting schedules and pit development operations
- Ensures that all work at each jobsite is completed safely.
- Acts as a role model and leader within and outside of the department.
- Demonstrates and models strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations.
- Has excellent organizational skills and initiative to improve processes.
- Must be able to maintain acceptable attendance in a flexible work schedule.
- Must maintain at all times a strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures.
- Must be available to travel and work from other company facilities as needed.
- May perform other duties including but not limited to operating equipment.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Quarry Manager is responsible for all Operations team members assigned to the Quarry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Undergrad/Graduate in any Eng'r/Manangemnt Courses
- Prior supervisory experience helpful but not required
- 2-3 years of experience, knowledge and background of stone production and quality control
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, criminal background check and driving record review.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule including: nights, weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to safety.
- Regular and timely attendance is required.
- Ability to do basic math
- Able to work independently with attention to detail
- Able to create (and work effectively in) a team environment
- Able to respond to stressful situations and customers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to effectively prioritize assignments to meet long-term and short-term deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work various times during day, night or weekend hours, at various locations
- Able to have set-up knowledge and to show leadership qualitie
2 - 3 years
College / Graduated studies
English [ A1 ]
English [ A1 ]
Korea [ A1 ]
October 22, 2018
December 22, 2018