- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree Course.
- Preferably at least 5 years relevant working experience with certification and training on safety policy (ex. COSH, BOSH, etc.).
- Implementation of the Health and Safety Program of the project with its rules and regulations.
- Implementation of the personal protective equipment and fire preventive program.
- Implementation of safety and security programs and plans; safe use of tools and heavy equipment.
- Implementation of safe and proper handling of materials and electrical hazards.
- Promulgation of the accident prevention program.
- Holding of safety orientation and tool box meeting for new workers
- Holding of site safety patrol with all trades safety officers and in-charge members of Safety Committee.
2 - 3 years
May 30, 2017
September 08, 2017