- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
- Ensures programs are effective and identifies the need for additional resources. Requires a bachelor's degree.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelors/College Degree in any field
- Preferably 1-4 yrs. experienced specialized in Security / Protective Services or equivalent
- Knowledgeable on CCTV operation and system is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in audit processes and techniques
1 - 2 years
October 20, 2017
December 07, 2018